If you have often wondered ‘How to schedule posts on Facebook groups and save time?’, you are certainly on the right page!
We have for you – An awesome Post Scheduler at the Convosight platform for you to auto post to your Facebook groups❤️
Now, you can easily schedule Facebook group posts at the best time for maximum engagement.💃🏻
Apart from that, you get:
- Revamped design for more focus on creating the post
- Ease of scheduling posts in multiple Facebook groups
- Preset templates that you can use
- Emoji support
- Ability to add multiple pictures and videos
In this article, you’ll know:
- The stepwise process to schedule posts to Facebook groups through Convosight’s Post Scheduler
- How Convosight’s Post Scheduler is different from Facebook Group Post Scheduler
- How you can see scheduled Facebook group posts through Convosight’s Post Scheduler and analyze its performance
How to schedule posts on Facebook group through Convosight’s Post Scheduler?
1. To navigate to the Post Scheduler, click on ‘Publish’ on the homepage.
Or you can first select the group out of the ones listed on the Convosight homepage. Select ‘Create a Post’ option in the left tab, and the Post Scheduler will open.
2. You will see the best times and the best content format (marked in red color below) to post for all the days that follow (marked in yellow color below). Choose the date and the best time you want to post on and hit schedule.
3. Start typing your post in the ‘Your Post’ box in the centre. You can power-pack your content with a wide range of emojis and even include relevant images to make it more visually appealing.
If you’re not sure how to get started, pick a template from the ones listed in the ‘use a template’ section that include welcome post, job alert, and promotional post templates among others.
4. Once you’ve composed your post, check if it meets the content suggestions. Click on ‘Check Content Suggestions’ and a dialog box will appear, telling you about the content suggestions you’ve met.
Content suggestions include:
- Optimum length
- Popular category
- Trending topics
- Trending keywords
- Emotion and Tone
5. Now, you must select the groups you wish to publish the post to. For it, tick the boxes beside the group name you administer from the list ‘Select groups to publish’ given on the left side.
The best time you selected to schedule your post for is automatically selected on the right side. Go ahead and select any other time, if you wish. Finally, hit schedule.
Now, just sit back and relax. The posts will be auto posted to your Facebook groups.
How is Convosight’s Post Scheduler different from Facebook Group Post Scheduler?
Let’s first look at the Facebook group post scheduler.
To access it, you have to go to the ‘Create Post’ section, write your post, and click on the calendar icon, right beside the post button.
Go on to select the date and time at which you want to schedule post in your Facebook group. Hit schedule.
As you can see above, Facebook group post scheduler gives you a long list of dates and timings to schedule your post.
It sure is easy, but you don’t get to know about the best times to post in your group.
You need to figure out the best time to post in your Facebook group yourself by referring to group insights.
Under the Engagement tab as part of the ‘Insights‘, you’ll see two separate graphs for popular days and popular times.
The above graphs not only seem overwhelming but are also difficult to process.
Looking at the popular days’ graph, I can tell that very few conversations happen in our community on Thursday followed by Saturday. On the other hand, Wednesdays are the best followed by Fridays.
However, when I look at the popular times graph, it’s hard to comprehend the exact best time to post. All the timings are rounded off, i.e. 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, and so on.
Which means it’s an estimated time frame that Facebook has given.
That’s where Convosight’s Post Scheduler plays its part.
As mentioned above, it gives you the exact best times to post for every single day.
And the content formats that members engage with the most in your group.
- No complicated data to process, breakdown, and use
- Easy and convenient to schedule posts without worrying about maximum engagement
- Ample time is saved
In addition to that, Convosight’s Post Scheduler gives you content suggestions, pre-defined templates to get started with, and a long list of emojis to make your content more consumable.
Besides, it allows auto posting to multiple Facebook groups simultaneously.
That too, without getting blocked. Check out this blog to know how and everything else.👇🏻
Not to forget the content suggestions and templates to help you get started!
This is why we call it the most powerful Post Scheduler for Facebook groups.💪🏻
If you’d like to maximize your Facebook group engagement, schedule posts easily and focus on other important things at hand, try out our Post Scheduler today!
If you haven’t yet added your Facebook group to Convosight, you can SIGN UP now.
While that’s about how to schedule Facebook group posts for free, (Yes, Convosight is free to use for all Facebook group admins) let me now share with you how you can track their performance.
On Facebook, you must refer to the ‘Post Insights’, available for every post done in the group.
Check the performance of the post by calculating the reach % and engagement %.
But first, you need to understand what each of the metrics under the performance section means.
- Post Engagement: It refers to the number of times members engaged with your post by reacting, commenting, or sharing it.
- People Reached: It refers to the (estimated) number of people who saw the post at least once.
- Active members at the time of post: It is the number of people who were active in the group in the last 28 days from the day the post was published. A member is considered active in the group if they have viewed content in the group or via News Feed.
These are standalone metrics and you can track the actual performance of a post by calculating the Reach% and Engagement%.
Reach % can be calculated by dividing the number of people reached by active members at the time of post.
Engagement % can be calculated by dividing post engagement by people reached.
While on Facebook you have to calculate the post performance by yourself, the Convosight platform gives you every little detail of all your scheduled posts.
The next section explains how.
How to track the performance of posts scheduled through Convosight?
Through the Post Analytics feature.
1. Login to Convosight. From the homepage, click on the Facebook group you want to see scheduled posts for.
2. Select ‘Post Analytics’ from the features listed on the left side.
In section A. you can analyze the performance of posts published through Convosight in the selected time period. Here, it’s 30 days.
a. Total Posts Published: This is the total number of posts published in your Facebook group through Convosight in the last 30 days.
Here, it is 5. And below, it tells, that this number 5 is just 3% of the total posts done through Convosight as compared to the total posts done in the group, i.e. 196.
b. Activity Rate: This shows the average activity rate of posts done from Convosight’s Smart Scheduler vs other posts in the last 30 days.
Here, it is 60.2. Below it tells that posts done through Convosight got 108% higher engagement than the group average which is 29.
c. Impact: It tells the engagement gain by using Convosight’s recommended time to post based on increase inactivity rate.
3. As you scroll down, you’ll see the list of all posts published via Convosight in the last 30 days.
Each of these posts has their respective activity scores (i.e. the total comments + reactions + shares received) and how well it performed compared to the average activity rate.
In addition to that, you also get to know:
a. Whether the post was scheduled at the time suggested by Convosight
b. How many content suggestions the post met
You can conveniently schedule your Facebook group posts through Convosight’s post publisher and keep track of each one and analyze its performance.🙌🏻
Try it out now and let us know what you think of this feature in the comments section below.
If you have not yet added your Facebook group to Convosight, you can SIGN UP now.
If you have any questions regarding our Post Publisher or anything else about Facebook groups, feel free to share it in our Facebook group where thousands of power admins are actively engaging and discussing this and so much more.🙂
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.✨
Working at Convosight, I do more than just wrangle commas. I’m passionate about innovating new ways to create amazingly effective content and sharing it with the right audience.
Check out my latest blogs and feel free to share them!💛