If you can’t come across your Facebook group upon searching, it may be because of either of these reasons:
- Your group is hidden from Facebook search and you’ll have to update the group setting to ‘visible’
- You might have misspelled your group’s name while searching
- Your group might have been disabled by Facebook for going against community standards
- You may have been removed or blocked by Facebook
That said, stop wondering “why can’t I see my groups on Facebook,” and look for the aforementioned things instantly.
Also, here’s the step-wise process of how you can access the list of your Facebook groups via laptop and mobile.
How do I see a list of my Facebook groups via laptop / desktop?
- Login to your Facebook group on a laptop.
- On the left side in your newsfeed, click on ‘Groups’ and select ‘your groups’.
- You’ll see a list of all the Facebook groups you’ve requested to join and all the groups you’ve joined.
Also read – What happens when you pause a group on Facebook?
How do I see a list of my Facebook groups via Mobile?
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile
- Go to the main menu and tap on ‘Groups’
- Select ‘your groups’ and you’ll see all the groups you manage and the ones you are a part of.
That’s about it. In case you have any questions, drop them in the comments below. You can even write to me in our Facebook group, where thousands of admins are constantly discussing this and so much more about Facebook groups.
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.✨
Working at Convosight, I do more than just wrangle commas. I’m passionate about innovating new ways to create super valuable and actionable content about Communities and Community Marketing at large, and sharing it with the right audience.
I also happen to manage a global community of power admins on Facebook, and that’s where most of my learnings come from.
Do check out my latest blogs and feel free to share them! 💛