We are so glad that you have chosen to grow and monetise your community with Convosight.
We’ll start with telling you about:
How to Install Convosight in your Facebook group?
You can check out this video to understand how you can install Convosight in your Facebook Group.
Next, we go on to explain:
How to use Convosight and get the maximum benefit?
This is a small self help doc that will help you understand how to use Convosight and get the maximum benefit out of it.
Check out how Convosight is helping other community owners
1/n An endless tweetstorm on how much our users ❤️ us! 👇👇👇 pic.twitter.com/YB0qnc3AVx
— Convosight (@convosight) September 25, 2020
Convosight’s 8 AM Email
Check out this video on how we are helping Facebook group admins have great mornings
It will help you with what are your top actions to do… today !! We call it the overview screen.
Worries about any posts being unanswered in your group?
Now you don’t need to worry!
See this video to know how your group will never have an unanswered post.
How to check the health of your Facebook group?
Not sure about the health of your community?
Start by first understanding the same and see how it ranks compared to other communities.
Also see where you rank on our earning meter
Check out our video on how to measure the health of your community
Once you know how healthy your community is, the next step is to figure out what you can do to:
- increase engagement within members and grow the community
- control SPAM
- moderate the community
Don’t worry we have you covered !!
Engage your Facebook group
- Use the Conversation Trends to know what are the people in your community talking about, what are their top issues and recommendations, and how you can drive engagement in your community using the same.
Also check out our video on how to see what topics your members are talking about?
- Use the Post Reshare feature to thank the people who made the most engaging posts in your group in the last few days. Also checkout how you can get some really cool ideas on what content to create for your community.
Check out how to find the most engaging video/image posts created by community members?
- We also help you understand what should be the best time to post (for top performance everyday) and schedule posts for the same.
Check out how you can get the maximum benefit from scheduling your post at the best time
We call this the Smart Scheduler as it helps the admin get at least 2X more engagement on the posts that they do.
- You can track the performance of each post you do via Convosight using our Post analytics feature. It compares the performance of your post against average performance and tells you how good or bad you are doing
Stay on top of SPAM
Use the Keyword alerts feature to –
- Get notified immediately when someone posts SPAM in your community or
- Get notified immediately when someone needs admin’s help
- See how many mentions a brand is getting
Check out the Keyword Alerts video here
Moderate your Facebook group
If you are an admin with multiple groups we have that sorted out .
Check out our features for multi group owners here
And if you have multiple admins and moderators managing your group you can add them as a team on Convosight.
If at any time you have any doubts about any of our features or just want to talk to us and give us feedback or meet other community admins who are using Convosight to become community entrepreneurs just join our Facebook community where we love to discuss all about Facebook Group’s Growth and Monetisation strategies.
We are really happy to have you here with us and hope that this relationship is a long one!
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.✨
Working at Convosight, I do more than just wrangle commas. I’m passionate about innovating new ways to create super valuable and actionable content about Communities and Community Marketing at large, and sharing it with the right audience.
I also happen to manage a global community of power admins on Facebook, and that’s where most of my learnings come from.
Do check out my latest blogs and feel free to share them! 💛