No matter the type of Facebook group you own, rules are essential for its efficient functioning and moderation.
You can easily create and edit your Facebook group rules as and when you want. Ideally, you should keep updating your rules as your community grows.
In this article, we have explained the stepwise process of how to edit group rules on Facebook.
If you’re a new admin or simply someone who’s seeking an answer to – ‘how do I edit my Facebook group rules’, continue reading it until the end.
How to edit rules on Facebook group via desktop?
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. From the left hand corner on your news feed, select the group you’d like to edit rules for
3. Under admin tools on the left, select ‘Group Rules’
4. All your group rules will appear. Click on the three dots against the rule that you want to edit. Hit ‘edit rule’.
5. A dialog box with that rule’s title and description will open. Make the necessary changes and finally click save
How to edit rules on Facebook group via mobile?
1. Open the Facebook app on your mobile device. Tap on the icon on the lower right corner to navigate to groups.
2. Under ‘your groups’, choose the group for which you’d like to update rules for.
3. Click on the icon on the top right and you’ll get access to all admin tools.
Alternatively, you can also hit the ‘manage’ button to go to admin tools.
4. Select ‘Group rules’ under tool shortcuts and the screen containing all your group rules will appear.
5. Tap on the rule you wish to edit, make the desired changes and click on next.
6. Review the changes you made and finally hit publish.
That’s about it.
Please feel free to drop your queries if any, in the comments section below. Or you can share them in our Facebook group where thousands of admins are discussing this and so much more about Facebook group features, issues, monetization, and more.
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.✨
Working at Convosight, I do more than just wrangle commas. I’m passionate about innovating new ways to create amazingly effective content and sharing it with the right audience.
Check out my latest blogs and feel free to share them!💛