Before you start using the new Report Generator of Convosight, please watch this video 👇
🤩 What is the Convosight Report Generator?
The all-new Report Generator on Convosight lets you generate impactful reports for your self-sourced monetization campaigns in just a few clicks.🚀
Now, you can showcase the true value of your Facebook groups and ROI to brands without spending countless hours going through each campaign post, taking screenshots, editing them, listing down the reach, engagement, or more.
This feature is currently available in the beta version. Only those who filled the form and got access to the beta release will be able to generate campaign reports.
However, if you’re interested to use the feature, you can fill this FORM and get your hands on it.🙌🏻
Let’s have a look at how it can help you, followed by the step-wise process to use it, and other important details.
➡️ 6 ways Convosight Report Generator will make your life easy
1. Generate reports in a few clicks, saving all the manual work of finding posts, and counting engagement, adding them to excel sheets etc.
2. The ability to add custom keywords, hashtags and brand mentions in the Campaign Report Generator helps you fetch the count automatically and tell how these differ from each other.
3. Since the campaign posts are auto-populated in the key highlights section, you are saved the time and effort of taking, editing and saving screenshots. The best part is that these screenshots are auto-updating based on the engagements and reactions happening on the posts.
4. You can easily create beautiful, professional-looking reports now, unlike before.
5. You don’t have to download numerous reports time and again. You can edit the details of the same report.
6. You can easily share a report by clicking on the share button. When you share the report and each time the link is opened, the report is auto-generated, i.e. the engagement, reach, posts, and all other information is up to date.
💪🏻 Step-by-Step instructions to use the Convosight Report Generator to create Campaign Reports
1. Login to Convosight and head to the ‘Campaigns’ tab next to the groups and publish tab.
2. You’ll see a ‘Reports’ card that says: Create and share detailed reports for your self-sourced campaigns with our new Report Generator. Click on the ‘View your reports’ button on it.
3. You’ll land on the reports page that constitutes the list of reports for different campaigns you’ve generated using this tool. You can choose any of them to edit a report or click on ‘Create new report’ to generate a new report.
4. When you click on ‘create new report’, you have to fill up a few campaign-related details. These are:
Basic Details of the Campaign
a. Campaign Name: The name of your brand campaign report
b. First post date: The date when you made the first post for the campaign in your group.
c. Last post date: The date when you made the last post for the campaign in your group. If the campaign was only a day long or had a single post, then the start date and the end date will be the same.
d. Participating Facebook groups: All your Facebook groups that were a part of campaign; It’s a drop-down from where you select your Facebook groups
💡NOTE: Only the Facebook groups that have Convosight added to them will appear in this drop-down.
Brands to track for the campaign
Here, you must enter the brand name and its spelling variations. For instance, there was a campaign for ITC masterchef in one of the groups of Baby Destination. The brand name variations that were used are: ITCmasterchef and ITC masterchef.
Enter both of them in this field.
Campaign Keywords and Hashtags to track
Every brand campaign has a separate set of keywords and hashtags, and in this field, you need to enter the ones used in your campaign.
Sharing an example below.
There is a campaign running for the brand Plum in one of the groups of Baby Destination.
Looking at the campaign announcement post, we can easily tell:
- The hashtags are: #AcneVsPlum and #GoodnessofGreenTea
- The keywords are: Plum green tea range, AcneVsPlum challenge, fighting acne, acne, green tea
Similarly, you need to enter all the relevant keywords and hashtags used in your campaign.
5. After you’ve filled all the above fields, hit ‘Generate Campaign Report’.
6. You will see this screen next next. It will take 10-15 minutes to generate your campaign report.
7. Once your report is successfully generated, we’ll send a link of the same on WhatsApp and Email. If you haven’t yet subscribed to WhatsApp, please do it right away.
8. There you have it, your campaign report comprising all the important details.
💡IMPORTANT NOTE: This report’s data might deviate from actual numbers as Facebook does not send some data over API.
The best part here is: If you’d like to add another campaign post or maybe add/remove any of the campaign details, you can click on edit, make the changes in your report, and your report will be auto-updated.
Let’s understand the generated report section by section👇
🔎 Details of the Campaign Report
Just to reiterate: To capture the full effect of campaign posts on conversations in participating groups, the report shall keep getting auto-updated till 7 days after campaign duration.
The report generated by Convosight’s Report Generator constitutes the following sections:
1. Campaign Summary
In this section, you can summarise your campaign to communicate its key highlights to the brands.
To add a campaign summary, click on ‘add a campaign summary’ button.
It’s a good idea to write a campaign summary as you can easily convey the overall impact of a campaign to the brands. And this makes a great first impression!
That said, you can add basic details about the campaign (explain what the campaign was about in 2-3 lines) and its key takeaways and learnings (what the customer trends are – % of people that like a product, demographics, etc.)
You can edit this any time by clicking on the edit option.
2. Key Metrics
The second thing in the campaign report are key metrics or the key performing indicators of a particular campaign. These are:
a. Groups: The total number of Facebook groups that participated in the campaign or you are tracking conversations in.
b. Admin posts: The total number of posts published by the admin across participating groups related to the campaign. These are done within the mentioned start and end dates of the campaign.
c. Group member posts: The total number of posts published by the group members across participating groups related to the campaign. These are done within the mentioned start and end dates of the campaign.
d. Total reactions: The total number of reactions the posts got across campaign and organic posts during campaign duration and next 7 days. The posts include both admin posts and group member posts.
e. Total comments: The total number of comments the posts got across campaign and organic posts during campaign duration and next 7 days. The posts include both admin posts and group member posts.
3. Campaign Highlights
This section comprises auto-generated screenshots of top posts for the campaign (during campaign duration and the next 7 days) that you would like to feature for brands as a proof of engagement.
For pitch report, it will show you the auto-generated screenshots of top posts that have the selected keywords and hashtags that you would like to feature for brands as a proof of relevant conversations.
When you click on any of these posts, you’ll see a preview of that post.
💡NOTE: All the posts in this section are auto-populated based on the keywords and hashtags selected while filling in details for your report.
💡NOTE: You can also edit campaign posts to feature any other campaign posts by clicking on “edit highlights”
Edit highlights will open all the posts that have the same keywords/hashtags and brand mentions as defined by you and you can choose to select any of them to feature by clicking on the ‘select’ button given against each post.
💡A TIP: Don’t use this report for objectively showing what’s happening in your group. Instead, use it subjectively by highlighting the types of conversations happening in your group.
4. Keyword and Hashtag Mention Count
This section tells you how each of your keywords and hashtags are performing in participating Facebook groups, before and after the campaign or the selected time period.
– Before campaign: The total count of a keyword/hashtag during the campaign duration + 7 days period before the Campaign first post date. For instance, a keyword/hashtag was mentioned twice in a campaign that lasted for a day. The count for keyword/hashtag will be 2 and it will be compared with the number of times the keyword/hashtag was mentioned/talked about on the first post date + 7 days prior, i.e. 9 days before the campaign.
– After campaign: The total count of a keyword/hashtag during the time period from Campaign first post date to Campaign first post date + (Campaign duration + 7 days) For instance, a keyword/hashtag was mentioned twice in a campaign that lasted for a day. The count for keyword/hashtag will be 2 and it will be compared with the number of times the keyword/hashtag was mentioned/talked about on the first post date + 7 days after, i.e. 9 days after the campaign.
– Impact: The change in count over campaign reporting duration
5. Brand Mentions and Conversations count
In this section, you see the total number of times a brand has been mentioned across different posts and comments.
Brand mentions are defined as – total number of posts containing the brand names + all the comments on those posts + any other comment on any other post which has the brand name.
6. All Posts
This section comprises all the campaign posts and UGC posts.
All the posts done by the admin will be at the top followed by posts by group members at the bottom.
You can click on view posts to see its content, and click on ‘view post on Facebook’ to open the post and view it on Facebook.
7. Share with anyone
Once the report is done feel free to share the link with anyone, your teammates or the brands that you are working with.
This is a sample report share link – https://cnvo.site/3x7lcbq
Click on share to get your link that you can also share.
8. Edit anytime
If you ever need to edit the campaign keywords, name or details even after building the report you can do that by clicking on Edit at the top of the report besides and the report will just auto-update 🙂
💭 Things to keep in mind before using the Campaign Report Generator
1. The reports generated via the Campaign Report Generator appear in the form of a public link that’s easily shareable.
2. The shared link of the report will keep on auto-updating as per the first post date of the campaign and seven days over the last post date of the campaign. This will ensure we capture all engagement and that you don’t have to download multiple versions of the report time and again.
3. You can edit the report details as many times as you wish, and the data will be auto-generated. Which means that brands will have access to the latest updated report at all times.
4. Currently, you can create reports via the Campaign Report Generator through a desktop/laptop only. Although you can open the link of the generated report on mobile, it’s not mobile-friendly.
5. You can generate reports about the most discussed topics/categories/brands and use them to pitch your group to relevant brands.
6. You can generate reports for campaigns that you have done in the past or the ongoing ones. For the Beta version, you cannot create reports for campaigns with a start date in the future.
7. We only support one type of campaign currently, i.e. content sharing, where we can track hashtags and important keywords. We DO NOT support campaigns that involve link sharing, surveys, or lead generation as of now.
That’s all about the new Convosight Report Generator.🙌🏻
Just to reiterate: You can access it via desktop/laptop only.
Now, easily create professional-looking reports, edit them, and share auto-updated reports in no time.
Try it out now, and let us know what you think of this feature. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us! 🙂
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.✨
Working at Convosight, I do more than just wrangle commas. I’m passionate about innovating new ways to create amazingly effective content and sharing it with the right audience.
Check out my latest blogs and feel free to share them!💛