As a Facebook group admin, you must call out or acknowledge the top contributors, aka the most active members in your community, from time to time.⚡
Please follow the steps below to know how to find top contributors on Facebook group through a laptop/desktop.
How to Find Top Contributors on Facebook Group?
1. Log in to your Facebook account, and from the left-hand side of the news feed, open the group you’d like to see top contributors for
2. From the list of Admin tools you see on the left in your group, select the ‘Membership’ option under Insights
3. You’ll see the list of top contributors of your Facebook group
Please note that this list comprises the top 10 contributors of your Facebook group over the last 28 days and keeps on updating. Besides each member’s name, you can see the number of reactions, posts, and comments they did in the last 28 days.
As you scroll down, you will see details like the proportion of men and women in your community and the top countries and cities your members are based.
You can use these details to understand more about your members, create persona profiles, and easily plan offline meetups.
If you’re someone who manages their community mostly via mobile and would like to know how to find top contributors in a Facebook group on mobile, please keep reading.
How to see top contributors in Facebook group on iPhone?
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone, tap on the three horizontal lines at the bottom, and click on ‘Groups’
2. Select the group you want to see top contributors for, from the recommended list
Or by clicking on ‘Your groups’ and selecting the desired group under ‘groups you manage’
3. Click on the ‘Manage’ button you see beside invite or click on the star icon on the top right
4. From the list of Admin tools, select ‘Growth’ under tool shortcuts
5. Select ‘Membership’, and you’ll be able to see the list of top contributors of your Facebook group
Make it a habit to acknowledge your groups’ top contributors or most active members every once in a while.
We do it at the beginning of every month in our Facebook group, and our members love it.
Your words of appreciation will encourage members to participate in group conversations and foster meaningful connections with others.
And let’s not forget, it is an amazing way to increase Facebook group engagement.
If you’re struggling to get your message across to your members and want them to engage more, this blog is all you need. 👇🏻
All the strategies are tried, tested, and shared by the CEO and Co-founder of Convosight – Tamanna Dhamija.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to comment them down below.
Or you can also write to me in our Facebook group, where Facebook group admins are discussing this and so much more about community building.🙂
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.✨
Working at Convosight, I do more than just wrangle commas. I’m passionate about innovating new ways to create super valuable and actionable content about Communities and Community Marketing at large, and sharing it with the right audience.
I also happen to manage a global community of power admins on Facebook, and that’s where most of my learnings come from.
Do check out my latest blogs and feel free to share them! 💛