We at Convosight, the most loved community management platform, are working hard to make your experience of community building smooth.
And, we’re here with all the new features, bug fixes, and enhancements done in August, with a hope to serve you better.
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. You can message us here and we’ll be more than happy to help! 😊
1. Add custom text to reposts
Re-post your most engaged posts with a custom text and share with your audience.
2. User profile settings
Update your email address for communications & alerts, set your timezone and check your facebook username.
3. Provide real time feedback
Share your feedback or raise a bug from anywhere on the platform easily.
4. Increased image upload limit for posts
Upload images or videos larger than 4 MB from mobile or desktop in your posts.
1. Revamped time dimension for Post trends and Statistics
A simplified view of post metrics and group health data for upto 3 months.
1. In post schedule recommendations you will now see a ‘Schedule’ button instead of ‘Publish Now’.
2. In post trends, thumbnails for your image/videos will not expire.
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.
Working at Convosight, a SaaS tool for growing, engaging, and monetising Facebook groups, I’m currently passionate about providing the most useful information, to community admins, by community admins.
Out of office, you can either find me lettering or reading! 😇