Since 24 May 2021, anyone who installs Convosight on a new group will not be able to see the right data for their group.
You will also see a message like this on your screen which says because of a Facebook API issue your previous data will be available after 15 days.
This is because of a change in how Facebook shares conversation data with us.
Earlier, when you installed Convosight in your Facebook group, we used to get previous conversations happening in your group from Facebook. We used this data to show you deeper analytics about your group.
This has now changed.
Now when you install Convosight, Facebook shares only that conversation data which comes in your group after the day you have installed Convosight.
This will affect all the groups that have been installed new after 24 May, 2021.
We have reached out to Facebook multiple times to help solve this issue, but have not gotten a response back from them on it.
The features that are affected because of this change are –
- Group Overview – Daily statistics and smart suggestions about your group – Will start working post 48 hours of installing the group
- Keyword alerts – We will only be able to share keyword alerts with you on conversations happening after you installed Convosight, not for previous conversations that happened before Convosight was installed
- Reshare posts – This will only show those top posts that have come after you have installed, you will not be able to see top posts for previous months
- Group health – Group health data will be available only after the day you have installed Convosight. The previous month’s data will not available. The number of posts, comments, and reactions will be visible after 48 hours. The engagement rate and activity rate calculations that you see on this screen are done monthly, so we would request you to wait for 30 days to get the right engagement and activity rates for your group
- Conversations – Conversation trends will only be available only after the day you have installed them. This will take a minimum of 7 days to show you the right conversation trends for the last 7 days and 14 days to show you the right conversation trends for the last 14 days
- Campaign Report Generator – Will be able to generate reports only for those campaigns which have happened after you have installed Convosight in your group, not before.
Please note that this change will only impact those groups that have been installed after 24 May, 2021.
We will try and get them resolved as soon as we get a revert from Facebook on the conversation data issue.
Creating value in the lives of others with my content, little by little.✨
Working at Convosight, I do more than just wrangle commas. I’m passionate about innovating new ways to create amazingly effective content and sharing it with the right audience.
Check out my latest blogs and feel free to share them!💛